marți, 12 martie 2013

New semester, nem tasks

It began recently - the new summer semester is open. There are new challenges, new perspectives and targets. I know from the very beginning that it's going to be hard, but that's a usual start. This time I have almost no obligatory courses to visit, I already passed the interpreting exams. The last chapter left in my studies has the following title: master thesis. I have to write it during the next 6 months. I want to finish it as early as I can because I will have many presentations in the summer so I wouldn't have time to solve everything in the same time. So it's quite clear that it won't be easy. Every day keeps a new possibility to me for further research, plans and working ideas. Actually, every idea could bring me closer to the finish line. I'm like on the ski slope where every turn (days of studying) brings me some inches closer to the well-deserved end of a hard mountain challenge (master's degree). I try to enjoy the weeks I have ahead but i'm also convinced that this semester will behave like a fast athlete who runs the 400 meter circuit in a record time so that I don't even realize it.

Niciun comentariu: